Dependable Logistics Solutions "DLS" is a dynamic asset-based 3rd Party Logistics Provider (3PL), and is seeking an experienced Customer Service Specialist. Interested candidates must have experience in the transportation industry.
- Developing a positive relationship with internal and external customers
- Track shipments, provide documentation, obtain the necessary information for quoting, and pickup information from customers
- Consistently meet and exceed customer expectations and provide exceptional customer service.
- Perform additional tasks or duties as requested by management.
- Document all relevant information pro-actively in our TMS and CRM systems.
- Natural ability to multi-task, prioritize duties, and organize
- Able to process high volume transactions in a fast-paced environment
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Type 40+ wpm
Potential candidates must have the following:
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience in the transportation industry
- Be proficient in all aspects of third party logistics including but not limited to Domestic, LTL, Airfreight, Intermodal, and Truckload Brokerage
- Demonstrated leadership/teambuilding experience and strong communication (written & oral) skills are required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good organizational skills
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Inside Sales experience a plus.
- Freight Brokerage experience a plus.
Compensation / Benefits:
DLS’ compensation package includes a competitive salary, annual merit reviews, and annual performance bonuses. Our comprehensive benefit program includes medical plans with varying healthcare coverage options, dental plan, vision plan, 401k, 125 flex spending plan, vacation/sick time, and tuition reimbursement.
Please no phone calls.
E-Mail resume with salary history to: ken.daniel
Visit our web page at www.godependable.com for more information on the Dependable Companies.